Gibson Brands Forums

Sold the AJ .. and it ended up on national TV

EuroAussie

This kid is going places on Czech and Slovak pop scene, and my old AJ ended up with him on morning TV.

I sold it ot him and Im glad he's enjoying it, I never bonded with it myself but he loved it straight away, its good to know that if you let go of a guitar it goes to a good home.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnp_PicoGZ4&fbclid=IwAR3MZfsmaJKVJPt3L6LHWW3qXxwCKG9sveg7BvufCXdaf8zhF9U4phHLLew

That's very cool! Love his voice. I had similar with the Rosewood AJ I owned a few years back. I liked the guitar immensely but I never really bonded with it. I traded it with the great songwriter Mick Terry for his '67 J45, and it's been his main guitar ever since, featuring all over his superb new album 'Days Go By' which had got a great deal of excellent press.

I've been touring with the '67 J45 for years now and love it. I do like a story with a happy ending!

What did you replace the AJ with, EA?

That's very cool! Love his voice. I had similar with the Rosewood AJ I owned a few years back. I liked the guitar immensely but I never really bonded with it. I traded it with the great songwriter Mick Terry for his '67 J45, and it's been his main guitar ever since, featuring all over his superb new album 'Days Go By' which had got a great deal of excellent press.

I've been touring with the '67 J45 for years now and love it. I do like a story with a happy ending!

What did you replace the AJ with, EA?

Blew it all on hookers n booze !

The kid has a really interesting voice. Is it common for Czech/Slovak pop singers to write and sing in English?

It's hard to get a real sense of the AJ through that quacky pickup.

Yeah, his voice is really mature for a 23 year old. You know these 20 somthing millenials these days have learnt english since birth, and its now almost a native 2nd language for them here so they write a lot of songs in english.

Archived