Gibson Brands Forums

Les Paul Headstock Finish Imperfection

Rollie

Hello,

I’m a new member to the forum. I purchased a 2018 Les Paul Standard online and received it today. While I love the guitar (how it plays, and looks overall), I noticed a flaw in the headstock finish near the G tuner machine post. The flaw appears to be under the clear coat, and not a sanding problem. Is this something Gibson could correct, or perhaps a local luthier? (I will post a picture as soon as I figure out how to).

Thanks in advance!

Hello,

I’m a new member to the forum. I purchased a 2018 Les Paul Standard online and received it today. While I love the guitar (how it plays, and looks overall), I noticed a flaw in the headstock finish near the G tuner machine post. The flaw appears to be under the clear coat, and not a sanding problem. Is this something Gibson could correct, or perhaps a local luthier? (I will post a picture as soon as I figure out how to).

Thanks in advance!

Yes send it back .call where you purchased it for a return no. return in same box you received it in make sure you get the conformation no. return signature from who signed for it date and time. wait about 3 weeks the next one will show up .

Archived