Gibson Brands Forums

About time

Tekboy

Hi all y'all,

I am a retired guy in Central Florida, but I started playing professionally in 1966 in Washington State. Guitars took me many a mile, and after 30 years in Alaska, I ended up in Florida. I sold most of my stuff before I left Alaska, and ended up down here in Florida. I am down to two guitars, a Fender Catalina, and a 1973 Cherry sunburst Gibson Hummingbird. I rarely play the Fender any more since I bought the Gibson. The tone is nearly incomparable, and it just looks so nice. In less that an hour, I will be at an "Old Fashioned Instrumental Jam" as it is billed in my 55+ Community.

I have been on here for a couple of months, but my original "Introductory" post just disappeared without being seen by anyone. So here I am.

Joe

Welcome, Joe! I hope you enjoy your stay! So, are you a retired musician or did you do something else? None of my business really; just curious. Peace!

Well, I was a working musician, and also had a business fixing computers. You can probably figure out which one paid for my retirement. :)

Edited by Tekboy

• 2 weeks later...