Gibson Brands Forums

Hello From Minneapolis, Minnesota

Don_Swazy

My name is Don from Minneapolis.

I have been infatuated with electric guitars, specifically Gibsons, from a very young age. My mother had my brothers and I in everything from choir, to orchestra and pep band when I was a kid so music has always been a large part of my upbringing. I picked up my first electric guitar at age 15 and haven't looked back since.

I have owned many Epiphones over the years which have been okay guitars and I have dreamt of owning Gibsons for quite some time. I recall watching my father's VHS tapes of AC/DC and Aerosmith with Angus and Joe Perry playing and that's where it all began. I recently picked up my first, a 2018 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe, which has become my pride and joy.

I'm thankful for the access to this forum and I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's love of Gibson.

Kind regards,

Don

Welcome aboard Don.msp_thumbup.gif I'm further south of you, down in Omaha Neb. Congrats on your Gibson Deluxe. Thats a nice one. msp_rolleyes.gif Amongst others I own 2 Epiphones, a Standard & a Custom Pro and both are very nice. Still, Gibson holds a special place in my heart too so I own a Gold Top Standard Gibson. Enjoy playing your new Les Paul. eusa_boohoo.gif

Cheers.