Gibson Brands Forums

I'm Ba-ak!

TommyK

Been gone a while, and on a hunch I decided to come back to see the old

neighborhood. WHAT A TRANSFORMATION! Ya gotta love urban renewal!

I've been posting over at AGF and may continue to do so.. But I'll Give the Gibby site

and Epi's a chance.:D/ Interesting that the emoticons include a fiddle player but no

guit box?

"If you've got time to breathe, you got time for music," Briscoe Darling. :-({|=

I'm the guy in the basement apartment that nobody QUITE knows anything about other than the odd sounds coming from the apartment at odd hours..... I never make eye contact and prefer to take my gabage out to the dumpster when nobody is looking. Sometimes I wear a cap made from tin foil so "they" can't hear what I'm thinking...

.... but you already KNEW that, didn't you?

I'm the guy in the basement apartment that nobody QUITE knows anything about other than the odd sounds coming from the apartment at odd hours..... I never make eye contact and prefer to take my gabage out to the dumpster when nobody is looking. Sometimes I wear a cap made from tin foil so "they" can't hear what I'm thinking...

.... but you already KNEW that' date=' didn't you? [/quote']

I know what you mean.

PierreTinHat.jpg

or for formal occaisions:

Hessian.jpg

Hi Karen!I hope Johathan and Magic are well. Did I hear you got married?

.... but you already KNEW that' date=' didn't you? [/quote']

i thought you lived in a bus out behind the condo's for a quick gettaway I guess with the winter your having though the bus probbably looks like a long igloo

Welcome Back TommyK

Hi Karen!I hope Johathan and Magic are well. Did I hear you got married?

Married?? Me?? Noooooooooooo. Good grief, where did you hear that?

The guitars are doing well, if not a bit humidity challenged from a brutal winter. Now don't go posting and bragging that you're standing on your deck in your speedo with the barby on! That's just rubbing salt into the wound! ;-)

Married?? Me?? Noooooooooooo. Good grief' date=' where did you hear that?

The guitars are doing well, if not a bit humidity challenged from a brutal winter. Now don't go posting and bragging that you're standing on your deck in your speedo with the barby on! That's just rubbing salt into the wound! ;-)[/quote']

Nope, no speedo, yet, and the barby is still stowed way back in the yard barn with all the other summer items like the mowers, lawnsweeper, hammock, fans and airconditioners.

Been itchin' to get out there tho' Still got 8" of snow in my yard yet... ](*,) hopin' for better weather.

Where'd I hear you got married... don't rightly remember.. Maybe Ksdaddy?

Archived