Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

What Would It Be Worth?

#1 User is offline   Styles Bitchly 

• Group: Members

Posted 26 March 2008 - 05:23 AM

Hey folks,

I'm thinking of selling my M Series Valley Arts, but I'm having a really hard time getting an appraisal. I don't know the exact year it was made - around 1989, or 1990 - but it's in great condition. It's the Strat-style body, locking nut, Floyd Rose type trem, 24 frets, 1 double coil EMG at the bridge, and two single coil EMGs. I'm just curious where I should start the bidding if I indeed decide to get rid of it. Any advice?

#2 User is offline   Rick 

• Roggenroll
  • Group: Members
  • LocationBologna

Posted 25 October 2008 - 11:36 AM

Hey folks,

I'm thinking of selling my M Series Valley Arts, but I'm having a really hard time getting an appraisal. I don't know the exact year it was made - around 1989, or 1990 - but it's in great condition. It's the Strat-style body, locking nut, Floyd Rose type trem, 24 frets, 1 double coil EMG at the bridge, and two single coil EMGs. I'm just curious where I should start the bidding if I indeed decide to get rid of it. Any advice?

can you post pics?

Riccardo - Mercatino (Seymour Duncan pickups) - My Gear | ź Drugo voleva solo il suo tappeto. Nessuna aviditÓ. ╚ che dava... un tono all'ambiente. ╗

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users