Gibson Brands Forums

Summer Namm Show in Nashville, YEAH!

motorcitychick

Is Gibson going to have their annual Namm party on Thursday night before the Friday opening day at Namm June 20th -22nd? I know Gibson always did have the party when Namm was here in town, and I always attended that party, which was so cool? Hey admin is there any information on this, since Namm is about 2 months away?

Any attendees at the last NAMM show see the "Iron Mountain Acoustic" limited run of 24 instruments? It's an Advanced Jmbo design and I am trying to get feedback from others who may have seen or heard it in person?

I am affiliated with Motley Crue's Cruefest Charities and would like to know who I could talk possibly to for pass sponsorship for Nashvilles NAMM?

We have always received our passes for the California NAMM from other various sponsors but are in need of a new sponsor for Nashville.

I live here in Nashville and do a lot of buisness and/or socializing with Gibson (Summer Jam etc.) but thought I might be able to find out a quicker contact from the forum.

We would really appreciate any help we could get.

Your contacts in California should be able to direct you to the proper channels. Or if you know someone who is a Namm member, they maybe able to get you a visitor pass. Who have you been using to go to Namm for the other summer shows? If you have an association with Gibson, I don't see where the problem is with you getting a pass. Just call your rep and see what he can do for you. Call Motley Crue and ask them if they can hook you up. Use every resource you can think of, because Nashville Namm is one cool show and I am so glad it is back here. Winter Namm, though is the mother ship of all shows!:D/

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the info! Schecter and Bennett guitars had been our previous sponsors in California. However, we are kind of at a loss because our V.P. of Promotions Cat McLain for all our Cruefests charieties has encountered serious medical issues and since her incapcitation, we do not know who to contact because she kept all this information. Thus, I am having to basically start from the begining. I am affiliated with Gibson thru the Summer Jam and was in talks with the customization shop manager concerning the possible Gibson sponsorship of our individual Cruefests charities right before she became ill. SO we never had an "actual" Gibson rep here. I would deeply appreciate any help I could get as we are experiencing a huge growth spurt due to new Cruefest Locations obtaining charterships as well as Motley officially coming into the equation and their adding the new Creufest tour this summer.

If anyone has any ideas or can help at all, please email me at budlightbabycindy@yahoo.com.

Thanks so much in advance!!

Cindy

Archived