Gibson Brands Forums

Club of Standards

Rocker Ass

dc - those red tolexed Marshalls look beeyootiful man. The only other's I've seen are the custom made one's Jake E. Lee used. Sweet.

Luap - that bridge pup still looks to be too high,have you tried knocking it down a peg? Or does it not choke?

Nice wood fellas.

I think you're right Lowdown' date=' but I didn't try to knock it down yet. I will, I think.

It looks a bit silly, but it doesn't bother me when I play it.[/quote']

Got nothing to do with how it looks mate.

It's how it sounds and reacts.

Just try backing it off down low,then bring it back up 'til you find that creamy wet spot...you'll know it when you hear it.

But,then again if you're happy with where it is...

Got nothing to do with how it looks mate.

It's how it sounds and reacts.

Just try backing it off down low' date='then bring it back up 'til you find that creamy wet spot...you'll know it when you hear it.

But,then again if you're happy with where it is...[/quote']

I found the sound not too good, a bit too loud...I screwed the PU down a bit, sounds better now!

• 1 month later...

Time to let this thread die. Check out the last the nine posts from Rocker. He doesn't even know if he's got a 2008 or 2009 model guitar and I still haven't seen any real pictures of it. He's got a video but I doubt that he even has a guitar. Time to move on...

Here's my newest. '09 Rustburst.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMG_1326.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMG_0878.jpg

IMG_1419.jpg

Yeah, when i first got it i said the same thing ,but it's easy to use and once you dail in a sound, you can get right back to it with the footswitch.

So going back and forth to different sounds is a breeze. It remembers your last settings on each of the stages.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMG_1557.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMG_1558.jpg