Gibson Brands Forums

Club of Standards

Rocker Ass

I just wanted to quote you.

AGAIN.

Bunch of quotards!

Now I not only quoted AXE' date=' I also stole one of his oneliners [biggrin

By the way... I would think twice before posting pics of my guitar here... you guys really want your guitar's pics to apear on chinese sites??? :-

Post photographs of their standard or a standard of his dream' date=' or his colleague, post it on the standard.

STANDARD,IS A DREAM!!!!

Classic chinese counterfeit site slang [biggrin]

And that avatar, something smells funny about the guitar in that avatar.

A 1995 Standard..

Wich neck type do they have? A seller says 50 S but Not to fat..I have small hands..will this necktype be ok..for me?[drool]

A 50's style neck isn't that big. I have a standard traditional with a 50's style neck. When I was looking at it, that was my biggest concern. I quickly adapted to the neck and prefer it over smaller necks now. It only took me about an hour to really adapt to it. I have small hands too but that doesn't matter now to me.

A 50's style neck isn't that big. I have a standard traditional with a 50's style neck. When I was looking at it' date=' that was my biggest concern. I quickly adapted to the neck and prefer it over smaller necks now. It only took me about an hour to really adapt to it. I have small hands too but that doesn't matter now to me. [/quote']

With you there mate.[thumbup]

Damn there's some beautiful wood showing up here...[cool]