Gibson Brands Forums

Your weaknesses in life

Silenced Fred

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My weakness is my wife. Here's a simple example. I swore I would never get a dog. I actually told her that when we got married and she was fine with it. But now she really wants one. Because I love her so much I'm breaking down and we're getting a dog. Hopefully, she'll get me a new guitar in return...

My weakness is my wife. Here's a simple example. I swore I would never get a dog. I actually told her that when we got married and she was fine with it. But now she really wants one. Because I love her so much I'm breaking down and we're getting a dog. Hopefully' date=' she'll get me a new guitar in return... [/quote']

So...your weakness is guitars? [cool]

My weakness is my wife. Here's a simple example. I swore I would never get a dog. I actually told her that when we got married and she was fine with it. But now she really wants one. Because I love her so much I'm breaking down and we're getting a dog. Hopefully' date=' she'll get me a new guitar in return... [/quote']

Glad to hear you love your wife. And you better hope she loves you.... a ton..... maybe a JP #2 in your future [cool][biggrin]

Archived