• Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

'68 LP Customs (ebony VOS, quilt natural, red/fire tiger):

3298893682_f23548194a.jpg

3298061241_f90a9ed011.jpg

I used to be in love with the black with gold accents custom that you see quite a bit of... used to be my dream guitar, but now, this... just this. I love the look of this guitar!

EDIT: No offense to any other guitar in this thread. They are all beautiful

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Sorry, I don't have a photo of my Custom, alone. So, here's the group, again.

1980 LP Custom, Cherry Sunburst, Plain top (Front Row, Center)

The "Plastic" was changed to cream colored, although I still have all the original

black parts.

DSC_0030.jpg

CB

my god you have beautiful guitars

• 4 months later...

Here's my two Les Paul's - the Slash Vermillion and my custom 2014 Antique Natural.

Saw a comment on another thread about the quality of customs being disappointing and my OCD wishes I hadn't read it because after reading that I noticed that the tuners on the Slash Vermillion signature model are absolutely perfectly aligned, whereas on the custom which cost twice as much one of the tuners is at a weird angle on the back and totally out of line with the others.

Aside from that though the custom is perfect.

WilmaAndBarney.jpg

• 1 month later...

Here's my two Les Paul's - the Slash Vermillion and my custom 2014 Antique Natural.

Saw a comment on another thread about the quality of customs being disappointing and my OCD wishes I hadn't read it because after reading that I noticed that the tuners on the Slash Vermillion signature model are absolutely perfectly aligned, whereas on the custom which cost twice as much one of the tuners is at a weird angle on the back and totally out of line with the others.

Aside from that though the custom is perfect.

WilmaAndBarney.jpg

Gorgeous top on the Custom

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

What a great collection of awesome looking Customs. Here is mine, nothing spectacular, Ebony with Gold hardware, but it is somewhat unique as it is a Custom Lite from 2013 (forerunner to the LP Less+). Slightly modified, replaced coil tap toggle with a 2nd tone pot that is push/pull for coil tapping. 57 Classis buckers sounds great and easier for an old guy to play three sets with.

TopHatMod002_zpsef7cd882.jpg

Archived