Gibson Brands Forums

Elvis Costllo model on Cover of May MF Catalog

LPDEN

I saw one of those catalogs with Elivis Costello on the cover. A friend of mine had it, I got a different one in the mail than that one. The thing that I thought was really interesting was in the Acoustic Guitar insert in the catalog. There are two different lines of Gibson Acoustics that are being made exclusively for MF. Hmmmmm...could this be the future?

I saw one of those catalogs with Elivis Costello on the cover. A friend of mine had it' date=' I got a different one in the mail than that one. The thing that I thought was really interesting was in the Acoustic Guitar insert in the catalog. There are two different lines of Gibson Acoustics that are being made exclusively for MF. Hmmmmm...could this be the future?

[/size']

Could one of the lines be the Garrison/Gibson models? I've heard people say that MF is carrying them.

LPDEN' date=' I was wondering why you got Elvis & I got Joe. I did read the article on Elvis Costello Century of progress, nice read[/quote']

I don't know! Mine says at the bottom "Special Acoustic Guitar section".

Interesting' date=' mine also came with Satriani on the cover. BTW, this edition seems larger (more complete) than the last few I have received.

Les[/quote']

Yeah, 164 pages. I suppose since I am one of the lucky few that got the Century of Progress w/Elvis Cover I'll seal it, frame it, and put it on eBay in a year for $300. LOL! ^_^ eusa_whistle.gifeusa_whistle.gif

Archived