Gibson Brands Forums

your gibson or mine

Gibson CS

hey yall, a friendly invatation

if you guys are ever in lodi CA, stop on by my house and lets jam, i doubt any of you live anywhere close, but stop on over for some jamming

and some smack talkin on whos guitar has lower action

=D

You win in the low action department , I like keeping my stringies at 5/32nds of an inch off the the fretboard at the center of the 12th fret . give or take a 64th .

That equates to 3/32nds of an inch from the top of the 12th fret to the center of the string .

And thanks for the invite ...

I know there's one forum member about a 10 minute drive from me. Problem is' date=' I'm an old fart and he's a young punk...[/quote']

Farting, puking, there's awful lot of body functions going on between you two. Maybe you guys should stay at home!

If ever anyone is ever down in the green rolling hills of West Dorset on the south coast of England.' date=' come in and try out old Happy Humphrey. Link below.

http://www.historiclespauls.com/index.php?action=showgallery&id=161&requesturi=%2Findex.php%3Faction%3Dshowmodel&model=%25&orderby=hits+DESC&volltext=

.[/quote']

Is that anywhere near Boscome Down? I am supposed to go there later this summer.

East Valley of Phoenix.

ahh i remember thoose days, when i would play with older people and may parents where afriad id get molested or some crap

then when i would come home with like 20 bucks or what lttle scratch money they would be all worried and stuff

.................... the good ole days haha

If ever anyone is ever down in the green rolling hills of West Dorset on the south coast of England.' date=' come in and try out old Happy Humphrey. Link below.

http://www.historiclespauls.com/index.php?action=showgallery&id=161&requesturi=%2Findex.php%3Faction%3Dshowmodel&model=%25&orderby=hits+DESC&volltext=.[/quote']

Hey Phil, I live very near to you! PM me if you'd like to meet up. I can bring my R7 for a 'bonding session' (note I did not say bondage session)!

Archived