Gibson Brands Forums

Post your "tests" here

EddieDean

Wow!

It has been MONTHS since I have been able to post! I have

enjoyed
reading all your posts (on this and the other Gibson and Epiphone forums, too), but have been very frustrated by my inability to participate and add input. Forgive how this looks but I'm going to try out all the functions in the tool bar just for kicks.

:D

Red 333

Just when I thought I had some of the bugs figured out, I found another one. Anyone else finding that you have to sometimes log in separately for each topic that you want to visit in order to see all of the posts?

I couldn't figure out why the main topic page would show that someone had recently posted in a topic and then when I went to that topic, the post wasn't there. Although I had logged in on the main page, when I'd go to some topics, it would show that I wasn't logged in. Once logging in on that topic's page, then all of the posts would show up.

Just when I thought I had some of the bugs figured out, I found another one. Anyone else finding that you have to sometimes log in separately for each topic that you want to visit in order to see all of the posts?

I couldn't figure out why the main topic page would show that someone had recently posted in a topic and then when I went to that topic, the post wasn't there. Although I had logged in on the main page, when I'd go to some topics, it would show that I wasn't logged in. Once logging in on that topic's page, then all of the posts would show up.

Archived