Gibson Brands Forums

How Do you include someone elses comment in a post?

crazyhair

I've noticed others respond to a post with part of what was said included in their response shaded in gray.

How is that done?

Thanks

Click the 'quote' button. Their post will then show up as a quote in your post. You can trim down their quote at that time if you're just looking to reply to one thing.

• 9 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

You can also select the "multiquote" on several posts and when you add a reply it will give you this^^^

I have never figured out how to get the multiquote to work. [blush] You select "multiquote" on two or more posts and then what?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For some reason, I can't get this feature to work for me.

I click Multiquote on two or more replies. The Multiquote buttons turn green. I go to the last selected reply and click Reply, but only the one I replied to gets quoted.

I've tried it a number of times with the same result.

Have used this feature in other fori without a problem, but I'm clearly doing something wrong.

Danny W.

• 8 months later...
  • 10 months later...

For some reason, I can't get this feature to work for me.

I click Multiquote on two or more replies. The Multiquote buttons turn green. I go to the last selected reply and click Reply, but only the one I replied to gets quoted.

I've tried it a number of times with the same result.

Have used this feature in other fori without a problem, but I'm clearly doing something wrong.

Danny W.

trying it out. sorry to be annoying

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived