Gibson Brands Forums

Just finished my first VJr mod. BitMo made me very happy

Woo hoo... =D>/

Thursday I received my Trio kit. Spent a few hours on it last night and another hour or two on it today. I am pretty amazed at the quality and variety that this brought out of my amp.

I thought this was going to give me some slightly different characteristics and with improvements but I was not prepared for it to be this good. I pretty much like all the sounds better than stock and it now agrees with my Tele much more than stock. I think it may even be a little quieter.

I live in a small town and the rooms hear are not that big, so I really don't need big amps. I may have to consider getting another one or two of these for a multi amp set-up. Hell, the price is right and now I feel like the potential of this amp has been unlocked for me. Thanks Bruce!

Way to go. A lot of us got a kick start from a BitMo mod or two. And I agree, it feels good. But beware, it's also highly addictive. My first one sounded so good, I got another, and then another, and another... and now I have 5 VJrs, a VStandard, and a few others to fiddle with. And there's no end in sight! Gotta love it. =D>

Gil...

Archived