Gibson Brands Forums

I played a...

Mr. E

Every once in a while I visit another forum,called the fender disscussion page.(every six months or so)

They have a squier forum and possibly you could find a thread over there with impressions and opinions.

Personally, I haven't got to try out the guitar however.

In my opinion the best squiers are made at the Cort factory in Korea(ie pro tone series , master series) .I think they may have made some Epiphones there too.

Every once in a while I visit another forum' date='called the fender disscussion page.(every six months or so)

They have a squier forum and possibly you could find a thread over there with impressions and opinions.

Personally, I haven't got to try out the guitar however.

In my opinion the best squiers are made at the Cort factory in Korea(ie pro tone series , master series) .I think they may have made some Epiphones there too.[/quote']

nice guitar the one you have in your display pic. what is it?

Jagmaster from Squier and i liked it alot. it is a twin humbucker guitar with a tremolo and a fender feel but a gibson sound. it sounded pretty good with a line 6 amp.

Anyone have one or played one? Tell me about it.

No Offense so please don't take any.

But why don't you ask this question on the Fender/Squier forum? Wouldn't that be a better place to ask?

http://www.fenderforum.com/forum.html?db=

Archived