Gibson Brands Forums

any ideas?

smokey

Does anyone have any info on this' date=' I have not seen one of these before.[/quote']

Don't know about the rare prototype hype, but I had one and it's a pretty nice axe. Excellent choice for rockabilly.

$500 USD seems to be the going rate in the States, I don't know how that translates across the Pond.

Thanks jerry, $500 is about £250 but for some reason it never quite works out like that. If someone knows what they are on about then it would probably fetch more. Thanks for your help, it looks impressive so i'll watch it for a while.

thanks for your help

Any ideas on this one....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=130196257690&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=003

The 'bay seems to have a few things that I have never seen before which makes it quite interesting at the moment.

I would also appreciate any info on a nighthawk, i know of the gibbo version but not the epiphone.

Don't know about the rare prototype hype' date=' but I had one and it's a pretty nice axe. Excellent choice for rockabilly.

$500 USD seems to be the going rate in the States, I don't know how that translates across the Pond.

[/quote']

Hi Jerry,

Can that actual Bigsby with the E logo on that 295 still be purchased new?

thanks,

Jay

Archived