Gibson Brands Forums

Hey Luvastogie...Cigars and Guitars....

Svet

Ain't it grand!?! My supply for the next year plus was waiting for me as I arrived home from work! I figured I would share a picture with you as I wait for my humidor to charge. I'll be able to stock it in the morning. Now all I have to do is wait for warmer weather and the spring! I work the afternoon/night shift so I need to do something while everyone else is sleeping! I find a cigar and an acoustic on the deck sure fits the bill! Enjoy

Svet

cigars2008.jpg?t=1202971686

Hi Luvsastogie, I think I'm set for the next couple of years! I normally wouldn't buy such a large shipment but certain things prompted me to do so. One of which is a soon to be proposal/move in/marriage to current girlfriend. Another is a certain initiative that is in place to add higher taxes to cigars. I figured this might be the last time I get to buy whatever I want with "my" money! Lol, One of the reasons my guitar collection has grown so fast! LOL. Possibly more to come on that front though I am being overly cautious as my girlfriend has a great profession too and we will be fine. Hi Wastra, that is some humidor that you have there! What is it called and what is its capacity? I'll include a picture of mine but mine only holds 200. Sweet Jesus I'm in heaven on this forum!

Svet

Picture420.jpg?t=1203000781

Oh and Wastra, a friend of mine gave me a handful of Hoye de Monteray Habana double corona's and they are the finest smoke I've had! He promised more but in the interim I am saving a couple for when my kids are eventually born!

cubans.jpg?t=1203003340

I used to shop atlanticcigar.com back in the day. Their per box prices are competitive, not always the best, but their sample pack deals are amazing and change often. superiorcigars.com has good prices, too, especially on Acids. I've since learned the many benefits of being friendly with the local tobacconist. Of course, if you don't have any knowledgeable, friendly retailers around, online is definately the way to go tp save a few bucks.

Archived