Gibson Brands Forums

Guitar joke someone sent me......lol

onewilyfool

A guitarist won $10,000,000 in the state lottery. When he showed up to collect his winnings, an excited reporter rushed over to him, shoved a microphone in his face and asked, "What are your plans for the future?" The guitarist rubbed his chin and thought for a minute then answered, "I guess I'll keep gigging until the money runs out!"

What's the difference between a guitarist and a certificate of deposit? The certificate of deposit will eventually mature and make money.

How do you improve the aerodynamics of a professional musician's car? Take the pizza delivery sign off the roof!

Uncle Buck

The 14 year old Ellie-Mae type daughter ran up to her father who was rocking in his porch rocker.....

"Paw, I jest came from town and there's a bunch o' them musicians headed this way on foot."

"Daughter, y'all better put on somethin' a little less revealin', or better yet, get in the house 'til they go by."

"Okay, Paw. Oh, y'know what else? One o' them fellers is totin' a BANJO."

"Gawd almighty, better bring the dog inside too!"

Two "Deadheads" die and when they arrive at the pearly gates they ask Saint Peter if Jerry Garcia is there. Saint Peter replies: "I'm sorry to inform you but, with the life Jerry Garcia led, he was sent to that other place." So, the "Deadheads" told Saint Peter: "If Jerry ain't here, we can't be here." As they turned to walk away, they saw a man with long grey hair and a beard, wearing a white robe. He was sitting on a rock, strumming a guitar and singing "Sugaree". The "Deadheads" point him out to Saint Peter and said: "You lied! Who's that? Right over there." Saint Peter replied: "OH. Him. That's God. He just thinks he's Jerry Garcia."

A guitar player with a lisp was asked if he had any nice bass runs to show the rest of the guys at a guitar jam. He replied, "Yes, I have thumb." (chika boom) Thank you I will be here all week.....

Ok, enough with the jokes, all you guitar players get the pluck out of here........

Good ones!

Here's another:

Question: What's the difference between a guitarist and a large pizza?

Answer: The large pizza can feed a family of four.

On a related note:

Q: How do you get a musician to come to your home?

A: Order Pizza.

We-el-l-l-l dogies! I liked the Ellie May joke a whole bunch. Nearly swallered my gum. I don't think I can tell that 'un at the Bluegrass jam though. It's a family affair. I will use the Drumsticks on the dash joke though.

On a related note:

Q: How do you get a musician to come to your home?

A: Order Pizza.

We-el-l-l-l dogies! I liked the Ellie May joke a whole bunch. Nearly swallered my gum. I don't think I can tell that 'un at the Bluegrass jam though. It's a family affair. I will use the Drumsticks on the dash joke though.

And how do you get the musician off of your front porch?

Pay for the pizza.

Archived