Gibson Brands Forums

"The Gibson" 1928 L-0 for sale on MPLS Craigslist

Taylor Player

This is not my ad and man O man, I wish I could afford this, but I though some of you may be interested to see the listing that just came on Craigslist in Minneapolis today.

Pretty cool looking old ax! He is selling this, an old Kay electric and an old Harmony Bass in 3 separate ads. This is the one that interested me most.

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/msg/706098706.html

Thanks Hoss....

Either his first listing got flagged for some reason or he changed the listing and took out "The Gibson" part. Both his other instruments are still in the original spot on CL. This is relisted and I updated my link as well.

I like that one in Dallas as well. Maybe someday I will own one of those prewar beauties but for now I am happy with my little "family" due to the size of my human "family" with 4 kids! ](*,)

Paul- Nothing wrong with your family!! I'd love to see that AJ of yours. I have several 'vintage' guitars, but half the time I grab my new L00. IMO, The beauties that are coming out of Montana today are terrific-- they just need a few years and some hard playing!

'

Thanks for the Compliment Hoss....

My family has come together over the last year or so but at a cost of getting rid of the guitars that just don't do it for me. The three I have left are all definate keepers! I have always felt that a cool vintage guitar or even a birth year guitar (1961 which some would call vintage! O:))would be a good addition, but in reality all of the "older" guitars I have played, while sounding pretty nice just never had the feel of the current ones. I love each one for the differences from the other two. All have a place in my house. And I agree... Bozeman is right there in the mix for quality among the bigger makers in my opinion. My AJ still continues to grow on me.

Archived