Gibson Brands Forums

A Little Treat In the Summer Heat

Rollie LeBay

William Shatner!! Thanks for the Link. How did he manage to do it?

Now about your 'summer heat' comment- We're struggling to break 50 degrees at night- it was in the 40's last night. Mid 50's with cold rain all week.

If Montana isn't warm when we get there, Mrs. Hoss is apt to go postal on me.

Strange. I figured everyone would be sticking pins in voodoo dolls with my name embroidered on the forehead after I posted that link. But no one was driven into a frenzy by it at all it seems. People are getting too desensitized by TV. I don't watch TV. I almost went mad when I saw that video. Go figure.

As for the weather, it's about 98 degrees Farenheit (or 37 degrees Celsius or Centigrade or whatever that other scale is) here right now, at about 4:30 in the afternoon. I guess I tend to forget that pretty much everyone lives north of me. Anyway, summer is well under way here in the southern backwoods, and it's hot. Sweltering, actually. Blazing sunshine. My guitar sticks to me when I play...

Uncle Buck :^o

thanks for the laugh, buck. that little spasm he has when he says @ 1:42 "(inhale)......it was ...somewhere..in a ....fairytale" just like the preplexed kirk. way too funny.

good luck in montana, guys. i'm thinking about next year. i got on the gibby wagon to late for this year.

Archived