Gibson Brands Forums

Please allow me to introduce myself.

Dr. Killmore

Hi all.

I am new to this forum. I have owned quite a few Epiphones over the years. I currently own an EJ200 and have a 2002 Trans Amber Les Paul Standard now on it's way to me.

It's cool to have a place to go to talk about my Epiphones and not have to feel inferior for not owning Gibsons.

Welcome to the monkey house' date=' Doctor! We only got one rule among us misfits... If you get a new guitar, you gotta post pics.. Otherwise, it never happened..

[/quote']

Gotcha. Will do.....once I figure out how to.

Thanks for the welcome.:D/

I hope that was a vonnegut reference.

I used to have that written on my bedroom door.

but yeah. welcome ot the monkey house, Killmore.

I will call you Killmore Trout.

even if noone else gets it.

TWANG

I hope that was a vonnegut reference.

I used to have that written on my bedroom door.

but yeah. welcome ot the monkey house' date=' Killmore.

I will call you Killmore Trout.

even if noone else gets it.

TWANG[/quote']

Vonnegut was Killgore Trout. But, I'll tell you this. Some Ice 9 would definately kill more trout. LOL!!

Killmore said:

LOL!!! I'm glad someone got it.

Whaddaya think, we all got stuck in a chronosynclastic infundibulum somewhere? After all, as Bokonon would point out, this site is more or less an example of a karass in action!

Hello all I'm brand new here as well. Been playing on a crappy Ibanez electric for quite a while adn anice older Washburn acoustic that I like very much. I'm very excited though as my new Epiphone Studio, with trapezoid inlays no less, will be arriving in the mail tomorrow. I will post a pic as soon as I can. I bought it off Ebay for a steal ($250+shipping) and it comes with the pickups upgraded to the Seymour Duncan Alnico II pups! So anyways cheers to you all just wanted to say hello.

I knew it was kilgore. I was making a joke.

I'm really pleased to see so many people know vonnegut..

thanks for the satriani.

and welcome to jeffsomenumbers too.

I thought everyone got the stone reference. *s

" "

(translation : "greetings" in Tralfamadorian)

Sirens of Titan has to be my favorite book of all time.

- Jay

I didn't like Sirens the first time I read it, but I was younger then... It took a second reading a few years later before I really "got it"... But I would have to say my favorite is a toss-up... It changes.. Cat's Cradle? Breakfast of Champions? Slaughterhouse 5? Timequake? Tough call... Depends on which one I've read (or re-read) most recently..

The thing that's great about Vonnegut is he makes you think, but he also makes you LAUGH OUT LOUD!

Archived