Gibson Brands Forums

On to Bozeman!!

Hoss

OK- starting to get excited!! Mrs. Hoss and I were undecided about the trip this year, but it looks like we'll be hitting the road next Wednesday.

Just a few little items.... 1. Get the Nails done, 2. Figure out what guitar(s) to bring,,,,3. Check the weather forecast....

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What is going on out there?!?! 47 degrees in Bozeman yesterday?!?! We've been looking forward (finally) to a break from rain and cold weather- a little bit of summer- and Bozeman is looking a lot like Seattle.

Oh well. We're getting used to living 24/7 in fleece; wouldn't seem normal without it. ](*,)

Anyone else pumped up?

All I need to do is pack my long johns, rain coat, and teddy bear. As long as the airlines are still flying on Monday morning, I'll be there! If it's raining I may have to rethink my hiking plans. I guess I could spend that time at Music Villa getting a head start on all the Gibson's.

summer finally arrived here in the windsor/detroit area. the weather went from 60 and rain to 90 and sticky as hell over the last two days. hope you get a taste of that in bozeman. you may be in the slendour of picker comas, however, and thusly, oblivious to meteorology.

Archived