Gibson Brands Forums

please allow me to introduce myself....

jefleppard

i didn't want to seem like the newbie elbowing his way in, so i thought i'd take a moment to introduce myself. i am jeff stiles from windsor ontario canada - 1 short yet forgiving mile from detroit, mi. i'm 42, been playing since i was 11 and write and sing my own stuff in my small loft studio. i stumbled across this forum whilst clicking wildly through the gibson.com/lifestyle site (which i love) and it, as well as this forum have become invaluable sources of enrichment for me. just what i needed. the last few years of my life have seen quite a turnaround - no booze, no drugs and unfortunately, sex has gone buh-bye, too as another 'close but no cigar' relationship passed by. so, my newly started collection and this forum have become my rebound and my healthy distraction/obsession. i truly enjoy your comments and have already learned quite a bit. thanks for having me.

keep pickin!

welcome jeff. congratulations on your new obsession. keep in mind the fairer sex seems to be attracted to a man with a guitar so, practice, practice, practice! and leave your loft now and again. you will learn a lot here about gibsons and life. enjoy!

rob

"women are like buses" if one runs over you, you are done.

Welcome to the forum!

your post reminds me of a conversation I over heard between My father,& another guy. "Are you celabate?" asked the guy.

"yes", answered my father,"but not on purpose"!!

... women are like buses - if you miss one' date=' there'll be another one along in about ten minutes or so! [/quote']

lies.gif

Welcome to the forum Jeff. This is a great place! Now, if you'll excuse me, I must go take care of Uncle Buck....

(Uncle Buck)laser.gif(Gilliangirl)

"women are like buses" if one runs over you' date=' you are done.

[/quote']

Welcome Jeff adding to both the ranks of SWDs and outwith USA can't be bad!

Watch the playing with the window open though, I am under investiagation by the RSPCA. (Royal Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Animals) in UK.

Alledgedly there are ranks of deaf cats flinging themselves "lemming like" into the paths of milkfloats after just one hour of my serenading the neighbourhood.

Which reminds me AJSC.... play nice!

If GillianGirl doesn't get you my missus will!

Br

John

Archived