Gibson Brands Forums

It's Take Your Dog to Work Day!

ksdaddy

Got three cats at home. Couldn't bring them because Georgette would have to be fed constantly:

4h7brs.jpg

Spooky would be horking up furballs all day long:

sy3vb4.jpg

And if Smoki took a crap, the Haz Mat team and the EPA would need to be notified, a federal building would be evacuated, and we would make the evening news for sure.....

2drwar.jpg

Trust me' date=' Jeff, sometimes the real cats are MUCH funnier than the internet ones!

[/quote']

You are so right about that, we have a couple of kitties (Jed, Ellie Mae). They get along surprisingly well with the Australian Shepherd (Skeeter) too. She has that herding instinct and thinks its her job to keep an eye on the cats. She even lets us know when they want in!

I was sitting on the computer one day and heard a loud commotion coming from the other end of the house. Before I could get up to see what was happening, the cat came screaming into the room like his fanny was on fire and his tail was catching. He bounced off two walls and who knows what else before he made a turn and headed back out the door. There was something around his middle, but I was laughing hysterically and he was moving at lightspeed, so I was not sure what it was. I heard him tear down the hall and slam into a couple of walls in the boys room then...dead silence. There was a trail of various items leading into the boys room and when I got in there I found what was around his middle.

He had been snooping in our bedroom (as usual, he can't stay out of anything). I had a shopping bag lying on the floor in front of the closet. Somehow he had managed to get his head through the twine handles on that shopping bag. Instead of backing out of the bag, he kept moving forward...that's when the fun began. When he felt the handles tightening up on his middle he panicked and took off running and the bag slid down around his middle. Man, that thing inflated out behind him like a drag chute...I just about wet myself I was laughing so hard. When I got to the boys room the bag had finally torn and was laying in the middle of the floor. I found the poor kitty under the bed huffing and puffing like he was about to keel over. That's one of those times when you wish you had a camcorder ready ;-) It still makes me laugh sitting here writing it down :-)

Buddy is a purebred Golden and is 12 now. I've had him since he was 8 or 9 weeks old. I had his great grandmother, Roxie, too. She got hit by a car in '95. I'm looking for a female now..... I don't have any real plans for puppies, but if it happens, yay!

And if I get another female, I plan to name her Kitty.

Here Kitty Kitty Kitty..... that will mess with people's heads and I think it's a fine name for a female Golden.

and it will mess with people's heads. Always a bonus.

This is my dog Benny. He could beat up any dog in this thread.

Ben-nistheMenace.jpg

(Footnote: Please don't think I never vacuum. I have two long-haired versions of the above and vacuuming is a daily ritual.)

I really hate to say this because normally you sound a sane person GG

But that ain't a dog!

That;s a cat

Unless thats some sort od Canadian dog

ROFLMAO!

you guys are lucky. all i have are robots.

robots.jpg

Lookiing at those they are worth more (in purely monetary terms REPEAT purely monetary terms before I get slaughtered) that an the Mutts and Mogs shown in the thread.

By the way I know who let the dogs out but who let the cats IN to this thread>

LOL

Happy day in UK today, it's stopped hissing down with rain!

Peace & Love

Well, here's a glamor shot of one of the kids... he's a Heinz 57, or as I like to say - a dog designed, no doubt, by a committee...

2m2ewhw.jpg

He's part Samoyed, I know that much. Only after we adopted him did I find out from a breeder's handbook that Samoyeds "are not prone to obedience."

Here's another one of the kids. Well, these count, right?

6z4lj5.jpg

We get along well as a riding team, with a firm understanding that NEITHER of us want to work too hard...

Cheers...

hey, JK. here's a note i copied from a previous thread. hope it helps....

"First go to www.photobucket.com Get yourself an account. Its free. Once you have an account you can up load photos there. You will create an album. You will see all the photos you upload in the album... Under each photo will be a list of various link formats that you can copy... Each type of link serves a different purpose. If you click on the last one in the list ( IMG Code ) it will automatically copy a link that you can paste in your forum message.... When you copy the link in the body of your thread post the photos will appear in the thread... "

in short...load your photos to a host site, copy the IMG code and paste it onto your message reply window here.

Archived