Gibson Brands Forums

Deja Vu Not CSN&Y but Jefferson Airplane!

Johnt

For some reason yesterday I sat down with the J45 and started to play Marty Balins' "coming back to me" from Jefferson Airplanes "Surrealistic Pillow" album.

I haven't heard that song for years why it came back heaven only knows, perhaps it was jannusguy's post re Jorma a few weeks ago, but then it was

White Rabbit

My Best Friend

Today

Comin' Back To Me

Somebody to love

And finally just because I can, I picked up the 12 string and executed a perfect rendition of Embryonic Journey

Oh man did I EXECUTE that!!!.....................LOL I tried but didn't know where to start!

Funny how one thing leads to another, I found my battered vinyl copy then ordered a CD from Amazon

I know I've been here before, what's next "Savage Resurrection" ?

The Airplane - the #1 band in my book.

I started Jorma's Acoustic Guitar Vol.1 DVD awhile ago - Embryonic Journey is on that disc & is looming on the horizon (but not on a 12 string! :-)!

For some reason yesterday I sat down with the J45 and started to play Marty Balins' "coming back to me" from Jefferson Airplanes "Surrealistic Pillow" album.

I haven't heard that song for years why it came back heaven only knows' date=' perhaps it was jannusguy's post re Jorma a few weeks ago, but then it was

White Rabbit

My Best Friend

Today

Comin' Back To Me

Somebody to love

And finally just because I can, I picked up the 12 string and executed a perfect rendition of Embryonic Journey

Oh man did I EXECUTE that!!!.....................LOL I tried but didn't know where to start!

Funny how one thing leads to another, I found my battered vinyl copy then ordered a CD from Amazon

I know I've been here before, what's next "Savage Resurrection" ?

[/quote']

Archived