Gibson Brands Forums

watch this right to the end - ahhhhh!!!!!!

jefleppard

ballcorner's signature:I'm a sarcastic and antisocial person completely disinterested in online friendships. I come for the guitar talk, and if you think I am taking a dig at you it is because you don't get my sense of humour. If I offend you, you are too sensitive. If I can make it any clearer, let me know

even though we are online, it seems to me a certain element of social grace is necessary and expected in our discourse. maybe not friendship but at least courtesy. you neglected to mention in your "bio" that in addition to your other lovely attributes, you are pretty much lacking any social skills from what i can tell. or, at least, they're subject to the extremely mercurial nature you exhibit here. as far as your unique sense of humor and someone's potential to be offended, did you ever think you're just not funny? i know i have. i, myself, am not offended by you. as someone who's been hanging around here for awhile, i just find it tedious. i expect the newbies who encounter your rapier wit will learn to ignore it as have the rest of us old timers. it's a shame, too, because you actually do have knowledge to contribute here but your miserable attitude makes it difficult to welcome it. hope that's clear enough for you.

carry on

ps- sorry to hijack the thread

ballcorner's signature:I'm a sarcastic and antisocial person completely disinterested in online friendships. I come for the guitar talk' date=' and if you think I am taking a dig at you it is because you don't get my sense of humour. If I offend you, you are too sensitive. If I can make it any clearer, let me know

even though we are online, it seems to me a certain element of social grace is necessary and expected in our discourse. maybe not friendship but at least courtesy. you neglected to mention in your "bio" that in addition to your other lovely attributes, you are pretty much lacking any social skills from what i can tell. or, at least, they're subject to the extremely mercurial nature you exhibit here. as far as your unique sense of humor and someone's potential to be offended, did you ever think you're just not funny? i know i have. i, myself, am not offended by you. as someone who's been hanging around here for awhile, i just find it tedious. i expect the newbies who encounter your rapier wit will learn to ignore it as have the rest of us old timers. it's a shame, too, because you actually do have knowledge to contribute here but your miserable attitude makes it difficult welcome it. hope that's clear enough for you.

carry on

ps- sorry to hijack the thread[/quote']

Well said.

I saw another YouTube video awhile back of a young boy on the Ellen show. He was really really good. Seems to me Ellen gave him a brand new guitar too. The look on his face was priceless! I'm not sure but I think it was either an SG or LP. Hmmmm, I'll see if I can find it. Music is the gift that keeps on giving.

Update: Here it is!! I was wrong, it was an ES335. Anyway, here it is..... check out the look on his face!

Archived