Gibson Brands Forums

THE GREAT DISAPPEARING PAGE MYSTERY

mooseguy

i was just wondering the same thing. i've been in the catnip and was starting to freak.

COULD IT POSSIBLY HAVE BEEN MY THOUGHTFUL REFERENCE TO HOWARD HUGHES IN RELATION TO HIS HONOR CORNERBALL? I HATE TO HAVE OUR FAITHFUL READERS MISS THIS VERY MOVING

OBSERVATION IN MY QUEST FOR THE EBAY EXCELLENTE.

MOOSE

COULD IT POSSIBLY HAVE BEEN MY THOUGHTFUL REFERENCE TO HOWARD HUGHES IN RELATION TO HIS HONOR CORNERBALL? I HATE TO HAVE OUR FAITHFUL READERS MISS THIS VERY MOVING

OBSERVATION IN MY QUEST FOR THE EBAY EXCELLENTE.

MOOSE

All the posts from the member with the big circular avatar are gone. That's why it appears page 3 is missing.

It's still a mystery to the rest of us.....

One possible answer may be that

"Page 3" in the Uk refers to the third apge of the "Sun" newspaper.

This rag ( oh sorry newspaper) is owned by Rupert Murdoch who in fact owns the world!

"Page 3" traditionally contains a topless photo of what KSD and I might refer to as a "bathing beauty"

In fact my job is as a journalist on the Sun and I have been looking for "Page 3" talent in the US.

Moose applied!

It's as simple as that, perhaps the result was censored by "admin" as the pic was a bit racy!

One possible answer may be that

"Page 3" in the Uk refers to the third apge of the "Sun" newspaper.

This rag ( oh sorry newspaper) is owned by Rupert Murdoch who in fact owns the world!

"Page 3" traditionally contains a topless photo of what KSD and I might refer to as a "bathing beauty"

In fact my job is as a journalist on the Sun and I have been looking for "Page 3" talent in the US.

Moose applied!

It's as simple as that' date=' perhaps the result was censored by "admin" as the pic was a bit racy!

[/quote']

I AM SO SORRY TO HAVE TO TERMINATE MY EFFORTS TO BE A PAGE 3 SCREENER

FOR BATHING BEAUTY PHOTOS FOR THE SUN. KS DADDY HAS AN IDYLLIC POND ON HIS PROPERTY

WHICH IS JUST APERFECT SETTING FOR A NUDE SUN BATHING PARK AND I AM APPLYING FOR

ADMISSIONS

DIRECTOR . OF COURSE THE PIRANAS WILL HAVE TO GO BEFORE THIS PROJECT IS FEASIBLE.

RESPECTFULLY SUBMITTED,

MOOSE

Archived