Gibson Brands Forums

Naishville Star.

TommyK

I'm really loving this show. It's what I wish the other reality shows were.

No 'absolutely-no-business-on-TV acts.

Everyone serious about their art.

Real criticism and it appears tutoring from the pros.

I missed last weeks' but this week ole' John Rich didn't mince any words about what he thought was inappropriate behavior by one of the contestants.

Apparently one young lady rolled her eyes when being given constructive criticism. John didn't cotton well to such disrespect. She said she didn't know she did it, but she's just a kid and needs to learn some, I guess.

I don't know how they are going to weed the rest out. Everyone is just 'that close' to professional level performances.

Currently, I'm rootin' for Gabe Garcia. Probably not a good thing because the last two I hung my hat on, Tommy Stanley and Allyson Gilbert, have been eliminated

Next on my list is Melissa Lawson. She sure can belt out a song.

i'll peek at that show now and then just to see the guitars! there are usually some nice ones.

Part of the reason I tune in as well. I hear tell they've got some purty girls on the show too. Maybe I should check that out too.

when is it on?

Now you've asked me something I don't know. I think either Tuesday or Wednesday night for us VHF antennae guys. I haven't a clue about cable. And... some of the reality shows re-broadcast the shows later in the week.

Check your TV guide. Might also check their website nashvillestar.com

I haven't watched it this year because I cancelled my cable but I've watched it in the past and, yeah, some real talent on there when I saw it!

Speaking of gorgeous guitars on reality shows, Canadian Idol has had a steady stream of shiny new Gibsons, drool-worthy stuff for sure. I wonder if they get to keep those?

Archived