Gibson Brands Forums

gibby sightings III

jefleppard

sorry, guys! i'm on vacation!(holiday) time to catch up on movies. last night's choice was "i'm not there", the interpretive dylan bio-pic with 6 actors playing different facets of bob. a movie that is, like bob, a battle between reality and perception as well as the line between style and substance. the director seems to conclude that bob's music speaks for itself. duh. and so many, many gibsons to identify. the soundtrack is amazing as well, (next stop: itunes to buy it) with highlights (for me) being ritchie havens' tombstone blues...(what's everyone playing?)

and my morning jacket/calexico doing 'goin to acapulco'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6z7gNDK89U

help me with these ones. is the 1st one a country western and the 2nd an L-00? no idea what richard gere is playing. actually i've no idea about richard gere in general. his scenes in the movie fail to move. this guy just seems to ride the coat tails of his former glories and chasing the carrot on the stick of his libido is justification for his celebrity. that incident where he mauled indian actress aishwarya rai at some dalai lama function seems to define him. anyway, heeeeeeeeeeere's gibby!

imnotthere.jpg

imnotthere2.jpg

imnotthere1.jpg

Archived