Gibson Brands Forums

Just HOW musical are you - go take this test.....

Thermionik

Go here (and please do it):

http://www.tonometric.com/

Test your ability to hear musical stuff, Tune, Rhythm and Pitch - and please do go there, because it is for science as well as making you feel cool about your own abilities.

Me..... doh - mister average:

Tonedeaf = 77.8% Normal-Very Good (nearer Normal)

Rhythm = 72.0% Very Good to Outstanding (nearer to Very Good)

Adaptive Pitch = 2.1Hz @ 500Hz Normal to Very Good (nearer Normal)

And I have to say, I am less than happy about the results.

So it's off to practice and listen and learn for me - you'ld think after 45 years playing I could do better.

Hmmm - works fine for me (about 7min after you posted). You need to follow the O/S instructions and to have a recent Flash installed - and I found a good pair of cans made it easier to hear too.

Persevere - it is a real eye opener - or should that be ear?

Pleased with the musical tests but did really bad on the rhythm test. I did write down the scores but I've now lost them.

Then my 12 year old did all 4 and blew me out of the water. He got 100% on that audio-visual test. I didn't even understand the questions!!

"Stwike him vewy wuffly Centuwion!"

The link also takes you to the appropriate landing page, then jumps to a Google page as if it's a bad address. Quickly clicking one of the link buttons gets you to a stable page

Took the 'Tone Deaf' test. It asked what my 'Tone Deaf' score was in the final questionaire. It didn't give me a score.?!?!?

Wierd.

compared to PIG, I'm Helen Keller!! My father wears two hearing aids and I think my ears are definitely of the Wilson side of the family. What???( Know why Helen Keller couldn't get a driver's license?.......................................She was a woman.) (sorry GG)

compared to PIG' date=' I'm Helen Keller!! My father wears two hearing aids and I think my ears are definitely of the Wilson side of the family. What???[/size']( Know why Helen Keller couldn't get a driver's license?.......................................She was a woman.) (sorry GG)

LOL......

Sorry but I have to add my favorite.......

Know why Helen Keller's dog committed suicide?

Well, you would too if your name was "rptwah" (It works better when you speaking the joke!) eusa_sick.gif

Archived