Gibson Brands Forums

A Youtube vid of my band doing an interview and live show at Gibson HQ showrooms in London...

Jinder

I'd love your opinions! I got to play a Prewar Western Classic for the recording...up there with my Hummingbird as the best acoustic guitar I've ever laid eyes, ears or hands on...drool...

I'm the hairy one in the middle by the way...and if I look tired, it's 'cos I was EXHAUSTED-my bandmate's house had been burgled the previous night, and we were up half the night helping the police with their enquiries eusa_eh.gif

Loved it. Great song, but particularly loved your harmonies, they remind me of early CSN or Buffalo Springfield. I also listened to Wavelength from Dublin SL. Really beautiful tune also (but didn't care to much for the cartoon, sorry). Hope to see more of you guys.

Dennis

NOW I remember.....

First I thought The Mercurymen - wow - Canada's finest exponents of psychedelic Rock unplugged.....

But no - the much better UK trio. NOW I know where the bell got rung from - Candleflame or Candlelight, and some solo stuff you did a while back which got airtime - somebody someplace in Radio-GaGa-land has taste after all.

Very nice tight rehearsed stuff, but easy and natural sounding. When I hear guys like you, I think there is hope for the music scene after all. So - I am off to investigate your MySpace and all that other interweb thingy stuff and see what you guys are doing.....

But first, I must play Find The Cost Of Freedom off 4-Way Street - which you three could do in your sleep.

Archived