Gibson Brands Forums

slash snakepit epiphone

philart

hello everybody,

i have a slash snakepit epiphone that i'm thinking to sell, does anybody know what sort of price i'm to put on it? it's in perfect condition an only been played in the house about a half dozen times, i tried looking for a kinda price guide but i can't find another one for sale to compare it to,

Thanks for that, but it was the first one he brought out that I have, it is a red colour and has the snake wearing the top hat on the body of it, I looked on e bay but couldn't find that one. The only thing I found about it was a few years old

It probably looks like this, as far as I remember:

slash.jpg

Now, for the price, it is simply ridiculous and I wouldn't buy it for that price... at all.

Epiphone Slash Les Paul Snakepit

Back then, I also wanted one of these but I was a student then and had no money.

They were about 700 euros, more or less to today's values.

But according to the link above, they are selling for 300 euros more.

Again, ridiculous!

It may be worth 500 euros, tops.

And that's pretty good already (my opinion).

In any case, good luck with your sale.

• 1 month later...

hello everybody,

i have a slash snakepit epiphone that i'm thinking to sell, does anybody know what sort of price i'm to put on it? it's in perfect condition an only been played in the house about a half dozen times, i tried looking for a kinda price guide but i can't find another one for sale to compare it to,

I just saw your posting about selling the epi snakepit. I am looking for one for my sons birthday. I would love the opportunity to discuss prices if you are truly interested in selling. I need to know rather quickly as his birthday is approaching and I really want to get this specific axe for him.

Thanks

I just saw your posting about selling the epi snakepit. I am looking for one for my sons birthday. I would love the opportunity to discuss prices if you are truly interested in selling. I need to know rather quickly as his birthday is approaching and I really want to get this specific axe for him.

Line-6,

Welcome to the forum.

Philart joined the forum on Jan 12. His last post was on Jan 13. Hasn't been heard from since.

You could try sending him a PM. He might even see your post and respond ....but I wouldn't count on it.

We do get our share of one post members. poof.gif

Willy

Hi, i have this guitar and want to sell it. Bought it used on eBay in 2002, never really played it after that. Finish is really scratched and dented around the output jack. The guy who owned it before drilled a new hole for the neck strap button, and left the old hole open. Also a black pickguard has been added, so more holes that shouldn't be there. It plays nicely though. Tuners have been replaced with Kluson Double lines. I'm in Europe though, so shipping outside would be rather expensive. This guitar was made in Czech Republik. If interested, send me a message or post here. pls ;)

Stay happy, greetings from Austria

post-31441-057244100 1299500405_thumb.jpg

post-31441-089458500 1299500426_thumb.jpg

post-31441-012129400 1299500437_thumb.jpg

post-31441-038732300 1299500448_thumb.jpg

post-31441-010549900 1299500457_thumb.jpg

Edit: Think i bought it 2004 actually..

EDIT: GUITAR SOLD

• 2 weeks later...

Archived