Gibson Brands Forums

truss rod cover

domenic

if you dont have anything useful to say......

Please blame me, and not TommyK.........TommyK is a very well respected member here.......We allow and encourage some humor on here...........

Feel free to slam me, but not TommyK.............I'm glad you have a website to find one now......good luck............

Please blame me, and not TommyK.........TommyK is a very well respected member here.......We allow and encourage some humor on here...........

Feel free to slam me, but not TommyK.............I'm glad you have a website to find one now......good luck............

no offense taken.I still have a lot to learn about a sense of humour.sorry for the slam.

no offense taken.I still have a lot to learn about a sense of humour.sorry for the slam.

That's all right, I can take it.... I'm padded. [thumbup]

Sometimes a little humorous repartee helps while away the minutes until someone with good information comes along. It also bumps the thread up to keep it on the front page, above the fold.

That's all right, I can take it.... I'm padded. [thumbup]

Sometimes a little humorous repartee helps while away the minutes until someone with good information comes along. It also bumps the thread up to keep it on the front page, above the fold.

once again,sorry for my boring remark [thumbup]

great forum btw!!!

• 8 months later...

Archived