Gibson Brands Forums

gibby sighting on film (film is snob for "movie")

jefleppard

just watched this and glad i did. lots of gibsons - electric and acoustic and a taylor (200 series?) and guild 12'r for good measure.

i'd be interested in hearing if this movie takes anyone on the same ride it took me on - from shock to disgust to understanding....

shine_a_light.jpg

buddy guy almost steals the show.

No Cunkhead

"Film" is ENGLISH for "movie!

What are you trying to say, you red coated,maple leafed, beaver dam vaulter?

What's up with everyone this morning?

Is it anti-english day?

Ok here we go ---------------------------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>set it up for you Gearbasher!!!!

Ok here we go ---------------------------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>set it up for you Gearbasher!!!!

I'm running late today. I have to hop on the bike. I'll think of something while riding and dodging "British speed bumps" in the park.

I'm running late today. I have to hop on the bike. I'll think of something while riding and dodging "British speed bumps" in the park.

Hah!

I am sure you will mate, sure you will

Wait wif bated breath!

BTW "British speed bumps" used to be called "sleeping policemen" until the kids took it too literally and starting running the cops down in order to go over them

Not seen this one but I love' date=' love, love The Last Waltz. Emmy played a Gibson (if I remember correctly). Lent the dvd to a mate so can't check.[/quote']

Oh, oh, Albertjohn, that's another thing we agree on! ( Three so far, I think). I have that DVD and it is a great one.

God, I hope I don't start drinking tea!!

Oh' date=' oh, Albertjohn, that's another thing we agree on! ( Three so far, I think). I have that DVD and it is a great one.

God, I hope I don't start drinking tea!![/color']

Gor Blimey! Are you sure we're not related? Do you like to wear women's slippers too?

Hah!

I am sure you will mate' date=' sure you will

Wait wif bated breath!

BTW "British speed bumps" used to be called "sleeping policemen" until the kids took it too literally and starting running the cops down in order to go over them[/quote']

I think (no, I'm almost positive) your definition of a "British speed bump" is way different than that of the small group of cyclists I ride with.

Archived