Gibson Brands Forums

Another Happy Excellente Owner

mooseguy

Cunkhead:

Happy Labor Day and please respect your feelings for Hanna Montanna-I don't want to see you on GIRLS GONE WILD with her.

Regards,

Moose

P.S. I have already related the sad tale of how I found my Excellente. I wish it could have been like the guy posing on the mag cover.

Cunkhead:

Happy Labor Day and please respect your feelings for Hanna Montanna-I don't want to see you on GIRLS GONE WILD with her.

Regards' date='

Moose

P.S. I have already related the sad tale of how I found my Excellente. I wish it could have been like the guy posing on the mag cover. [/quote']

moose!

ms. montana - i just finished up my community service with regards to the hannah debacle though it is still a bit of

a sore spot.

the mag cover - actually, upon closer inspection, it looks like two guys posing on that cover (look down)

the story - did i miss something? i though that whole recounting of yours was a skit between you and JT. did you

really inherit it from a widow? seduce loretta?

at any rate, best to you and yours on labo(u)r day.

Cunkhead:

Being such a good guy that you are, you really deserve to know the true story behind the story of how I found my Excellente so here goes this saga of my extraordinary bit of good luck.

There I was simply minding my own business while contemplating my naval as I was floating down the

Ganges River in India on a marble raft. As I neared the burning gatts of some unknown community

where bodies are cremated on lighted wooden & cow dung pyres at river edge (a common practice) you cannot guess what I witnessed (I still don't) my present Excellente was about to be burned under the most comely torso imaginable. Now there I was-I could either save the guitar by offering a suitable substitute fuel for the burning or forever regret I had not. Alas, although her make up was just terrific, the poor girl was dead any way and would never know the difference. Fate stepped in and a voice do it. With the greatest hesitation, I made the fire lighter an offer he simply could not refuse and that he did accept ie. my two custom Estabans that I had recently swapped a Himalayan Yak herder out of. He had found them abandoned along with 20 lessons on"How To Play Malagena Better Than Roy Clark" after a benefit concert recently given by the Great Masked One. This benefit concert was for all recent yellow fever victims who had received "drop dead" letters from ex girlfriends. What a touching and wonderful charitable cause that this concert was given for. Does it not just bring tears to your eyes?

Now Cunkhead, I hope that once and for all this satisfactorily explains to you how I acquired my Excllente.

Regards and salutations

Moose

P.S. A great quote that I hope does not apply to you "He Not Only Hit Bottom, He Fell Through It" author unknown

Cunkhead:

The last saga as to how I found my Excellente was so sad I felt I had to remove it in the interest of good taste. However, I now include a photo as to what my red neck relatives were going to use my

Excellente for at their picnic this past week end.

Moose

P.S. I hope this meaningful quote does not apply to you "He not only hit bottom, he fell through it"redneckgrill.jpg

Archived