Gibson Brands Forums

Name meanings

Gibson CS

How did you lads & lasses come up with your names?

I guess ill start...

I have a love for the blues. "Just a good man feelin bad" kind of blues.

Delta, Chicago, I dont care. I want it from the soul.

The masters...Robert Johnson, Howlin Wolf, BB King, Muddy Waters, SRV...

The list could go on...

I love the blues, the "deep" blues....the 1963 is the year I was born.

Can you guess what kind of car I drive? I'll give you a hint, it starts with an S and end with an N! I'm not a fanatic over my car or anything, I just chose that name because it was simple, and to my surprise it wasn't already taken and I didn't have to add some numbers behind it.

Hey FennRx. Let's talk outside this forum. Just Kidding. You probably hear that all the time, being a pharmacist.

I have three furry little kids. Puff and Pouncer are almost six years old. They are both male Munchkin cats

(try Googling "Munchkin cats" <g>) and have gray fur and green-yellow eyes. One is a longhair and one is a shorthair...you can pretty much tell which is which by their names. <g> My new kitty is a six-month-old female kitten named Princess. She has blue eyes, long white fur, and a Fox attitude. <g>

Cat Daddy

...just look at my picture here hohoho (yeah, thats actually me)... my friends call me "vikingo" (viking in spanish) and i happen to really be into norse culture and so called "mythology" which actually is an old religion that makes way more sense than todays christianity... and guess which god i "like" most.

I just sold 4 guitars last week. Now I'm down to 24...

'nuff said.

Your sir.....are god.

I got my name from how my cousin always said Guitar. It was our little thing when we talked about them, and when I first used this name (at Ultimate Guitar forums) I had just finished watching Beverly Hills Cop...go figure :)

Well, mine is descriptive...I have a very Stiff Hand, the left one, product of a busted disc that now has been removed and replaced with "donor" bone (a nice way to say cadaver) basically I have a rectangular metal plate with 4 screws holding my c6 and c7 vertebrae, x-rays of my neck looks like the neck plate of a Fender guitar...I am no longer a "set neck"...

Archived