Gibson Brands Forums

The Official What Are You Listening To Right Now Thread...

ShredAstaire

"Groove And More" - Dennis Chambers

Recent more coherent funk-oriented release from the Darth Vader of drums with Scott Henderson, Brian Auger, Patti Austin and more guesting....

And the grooves are just amazing!

1298944530[/url]' post='873500']

Led Zeppelin ll

Great group. I was playing, or let me say (Trying) to practice Stairway to heaven today. I have about 4or 5 parts down but it's taken me a very long time. Still haven't got to the solos. Then I was out doing yard work all day and my knees and back are very sore. Time to just relax for a bit.

Actually, Tom, it could have been worse since I was cleaning the house today. Usually when I clean I play ABBA. Don't ask, I'm a weirdo! :D. :rolleyes:

sometimes............when it's dark and quiet......................and there is no one around..................I LISTEN TO DURAN DURAN.......there! I said it!

NHTom

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X-UAq21K5Q

Lowe is an example to all of us if you figure his life and life in music.

It's worth a bit of research.

I got into his pickin' on an old Ruby Braff Stereocraft album a bit over 50 years ago regardless that it actually was before I left trumpet for folkie guitar. Some players simply have class that transcends style.