Gibson Brands Forums

SOLD Gibson J-45 Custom Koa

dodge

She's gone, thanks to everyone for the interest and nice comments. I posted this for sale a couple of months ago but had a change of heart. Unfortunately I need to raise some cash so here it is a again. 2007 Gibson J-45 Custom Koa 1 0f only 24 made. The guitar is in mint condition and has seen very little playing time. It has the specs of a standard J-45 with some upgraded features:

Koa back and sides

Special honey-burst laquer finish

Special finished mahogany neck to match the koa B/S

Classic gold open-back butterbean style tuners

Upgraded case

Limited Edition cetificate

L.R Baggs undersaddle pickup with sound hole mounted volume control

J-45koaFr.jpg

J-45koaB.jpg

TWilson you just got a beautiful SJ-200 why would you need a beautiful J-45 Custom Koa' date=' surely you haven't got GAS again already......or have you?=P~ [/quote']

Dodge-I do LOVE the SJ-200 but that koa just nailed me. I also have a hog J-45 and am gassing for an AJ. Your koa gave me instant gas. like a Brit on Denmark St.!!

• 6 years later...

She's gone, thanks to everyone for the interest and nice comments. I posted this for sale a couple of months ago but had a change of heart. Unfortunately I need to raise some cash so here it is a again. 2007 Gibson J-45 Custom Koa 1 0f only 24 made. The guitar is in mint condition and has seen very little playing time. It has the specs of a standard J-45 with some upgraded features:

Koa back and sides

Special honey-burst laquer finish

Special finished mahogany neck to match the koa B/S

Classic gold open-back butterbean style tuners

Upgraded case

Limited Edition cetificate

L.R Baggs undersaddle pickup with sound hole mounted volume control

J-45koaFr.jpg

J-45koaB.jpg

Archived