Gibson Brands Forums

Goldtone GA-30RVH

db1995

I'm selling a GA-30RVH Head and 5 way foot controller.

I purchased this amp from new on 9 December 2004. It is the late black tolex edition version and I believe it was one of the last ones available in the UK (not many of them were made). I have the original bill of sale which I will provide to validate its provenence.

During 2005 - 2006 I used it for some small local gigs, and some studio recording. Since then it has been kept in my music room (non smoker house) and used just for home practice and recording.

Offers invited.

Carriage and insurance in UK mainland will be £30.00. International shipping and insurance can be arranged but flight case will be required (I can buy one at additional cost) Contact me to discuss.

duncan_betts@hotmail.com

• 3 weeks later...

I've got one I bought in 2000, it has the tan tolex, i have the cabinets (2), i sometimes play it thru a single 12 mojo speaker in a nice pine cabinet, it sounds great, i probably will let my heirs sell it. good luck it is a good amp for many genres.

• 3 months later...

I'm selling a GA-30RVH Head and 5 way foot controller.

Pics: http://s1177.photobu...s/x345/dbt1995/

I purchased this amp from new on 9 December 2004. It is the late black tolex edition version and I believe it was one of the last ones available in the UK (not many of them were made). I have the original bill of sale which I will provide to validate its provenence.

During 2005 - 2006 I used it for some small local gigs, and some studio recording. Since then it has been kept in my music room (non smoker house) and used just for home practice and recording.

Offers invited.

Carriage and insurance in UK mainland will be £30.00. International shipping and insurance can be arranged but flight case will be required (I can buy one at additional cost) Contact me to discuss.

duncan_betts@hotmail.com

l

Hi Duncan I was just wondering if this amp and foot switch are still for sale? I am very new at this and not sure if you will get this msg. So try a return post to me and If you get no answer you can contact me at jamesdermody@y7mail.com Thanks mate

Regards Beer belly

Archived