Gibson Brands Forums

Steve Clark Signature

Thrashfennek

Well i'm new here

And i've gotta say ... Gibson i love you your the one and only in my opinion .. I've played almost every brand and nothing has the same bite and quality as a Gibson guitar

But i have one issue ..

Why is there no Steve clark Signature guitar? You make tons of signatures for people noone knows or cares about.... And late steve gets no glory at all...

Steve was a true gibson fan , almost exclusively played gibson

I know many catagorize Def Leppars as 'Mom rock' but there a very original band with really cool music.. And steve was the main writer .

It has been 20 years ago since he passed :( and i think he deserves a signature

Gibson les paul

2 gibson pickups ( standard)

And a dirty fingers in the bridge

Kahler bridge unit

Or at least Re-release the Les Paul XR-1

Cheers

Jesse

Hi Jesse! Completely agree with You that Steve Clark deserves a signature model. I have already said that in a comment on Gibson's site. I would like to see his 3-pickup Customs made. But...as far as I know, His instruments were sold by His girlfriend after He died. So there's nothing to use as a base for those signatures, at least it's not possible to produce an aged version of them. [crying] Cheers... Bence

Hi Jesse! Completely agree with You that Steve Clark deserves a signature model. I have already said that in a comment on Gibson's site. I would like to see his 3-pickup Customs made. But...as far as I know, His instruments were sold by His girlfriend after He died. So there's nothing to use as a base for those signatures, at least it's not possible to produce an aged version of them. [crying] Cheers... Bence

Thats not true , most of his guitars where donated to his family , but Joe hid one of the tri-pickup les pauls in a lockup and gave it too Phil on his 40th birthday , You can hear it on the MAN-RAZE stuff

Thats not true , most of his guitars where donated to his family , but Joe hid one of the tri-pickup les pauls in a lockup and gave it too Phil on his 40th birthday , You can hear it on the MAN-RAZE stuff

Really? That would be great! I don't know where my infos came from, but really hope Yours are true. [smile]

Well i'm new here

And i've gotta say ... Gibson i love you your the one and only in my opinion .. I've played almost every brand and nothing has the same bite and quality as a Gibson guitar

But i have one issue ..

Why is there no Steve clark Signature guitar? You make tons of signatures for people noone knows or cares about.... And late steve gets no glory at all...

Steve was a true gibson fan , almost exclusively played gibson

I know many catagorize Def Leppars as 'Mom rock' but there a very original band with really cool music.. And steve was the main writer .

It has been 20 years ago since he passed :( and i think he deserves a signature

Gibson les paul

2 gibson pickups ( standard)

And a dirty fingers in the bridge

Kahler bridge unit

Or at least Re-release the Les Paul XR-1

Cheers

Jesse

Because Phil Collen was the best guitarist in the band? [tongue]

Archived