Gibson Brands Forums

will epiphone sg case fit gibson sg

Rochester

I'm not sure if it's the same with the SG, but I had an Epiphone Les Paul case that fit a Gibson Les Paul Studio. If you're not sure, go over to your local Guitar Center (or other preferred shop) and see if they have the case, then try and put a Gibson in there and see if it fits. Good luck

Sometimes the guitars might seem to "fit", but not really, as there should not be too much space between the guitar and the case, for the guitars not to move inside when travelling.

Epiphone guitars do have other dimensions than Gibson guitars.

• 1 month later...

YES. I have two SGs, a Gibson "Classic" with p90s and an Epi Prophecy. I have two Epi hardcases. Either guitar fits either case. Like you I could not see the need to spend more on the Gibson case. If anything my Gibson is less likely to attract thieves in an Epi case!

YES. I have two SGs, a Gibson "Classic" with p90s and an Epi Prophecy. I have two Epi hardcases. Either guitar fits either case. Like you I could not see the need to spend more on the Gibson case. If anything my Gibson is less likely to attract thieves in an Epi case!

Hahaha I can see it now, the thief walks by "Oh man just some crappy Epiphone cant even get $100 at the pawn shop" and just keeps walking on his merry way. Sucker.

Guest BentonC

Nice one- good call [thumbup]

• 3 weeks later...

Archived