Gibson Brands Forums

Post Pics of Your Baby

colin4195

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems I am never totally happy with all the SG's I've owned over the years...but for some reason, this here "budget" SG faded walnut plays and sounds better than most everything else I've tried and owned. Is this the "one"? Who knows...maybe, maybe not. I think I just got lucky.

2008 SG faded brown modded w/ Dimarzio Evolution in the neck and Dimarzio Evo 2 in the bridge.

SOUNDS KILLER.

geetar2.jpg

geetar003.jpg

Man i need to buy a decent camera and learn to take pictures like some of you guys in this thread. Beautiful picks

Thanks man!

Tell you what, I'll trade you my camera for that Angus Young SG of yours. Seems like a fair trade to me! msp_flapper.gif

Thanks man!

Tell you what, I'll trade you my camera for that Angus Young SG of yours. Seems like a fair trade to me! msp_flapper.gif

[biggrin] In your dreams. BTW it isn't a one piece special you got there, looks like Gibson did a great job on this one.

[biggrin] In your dreams. BTW it isn't a one piece special you got there, looks like Gibson did a great job on this one.

I'm almost positive that it is a one piece body, although it's hard to tell since it's an ebony finish.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived