Gibson Brands Forums

FS: 1967 Gibson B25 / 2006 Taylor 314CE

Brent Nelson

Selling two to finance one (hopefully THE one that will stop the madness for awhile!).

#1) 1967 Gibson B-25. With original case AND original hang tags. All in amazing condition. Check out the pics. They speak for themselves. Killer, vintage smaller-bodied Gibson in unbelievable condition. Purchased and set-up at Spruce Tree Music here in Madison just a few months ago. $1000 + shipping

b25-front1.jpg

b25-back3jpg.jpg

b25-bridge.jpg

b25-front2.jpg

b25-front.jpg

b25-headstock.jpg

#2) 2006 Taylor 314CE / with Expression System (original case, Taylor balanced XLR cable included): I purchased this one from a young man who was bringing it in on consignment at Cream City Music in Milwaukee. He gigged it heavily (I purchased it as my own gigger) and I bought it well played, but structurally sound. Some bumbs and bruises, some wear below the soundhole, a couple of finish checks on the lower bout. But no cracks, and all structurally sound. I cleaned it up, added a Colosi FWI saddle, and it's become my own stage guitar, but it's darn good and versatile acoustically as well. I won't mind keeping it if it doesn't move -- best through my PA that I've had. I should have pics availavble tonight for those that want them. Drop me an email! $775+shipping.

Feel free to email me with any questions (brmn_2000@yahoo.com) Thanks for looking!!

Brent (Madison, WI)

Archived