Gibson Brands Forums

BRIDGE SCREW KIT synapse ss-2f

sebastian

Hello, my name is Sebastian, I'm from Chile (south america)

Excuseme, my english is poor, in my country we spoke spanish

I am a lover of the steinbeger guitar, the steinberger guitar are the best guitar in the world !!!

them story....

I need to replace the screws of the Bridge of my Steinberger Synapse ss-2f guitar..

the name of the product in the Steinberger internet page is BRIDGE SCREW KIT mh-100 for synapse guitar

this is the link of the product published in the internet page of steinberger guitar

http://www.steinberger.com/press/P_SynapseBridgeScrewKit.jpg

please can you helpme with this??.. there am been long time looking for the product !!!...

you sell this screw or you know where sell this screws??.. in the internet page of Gibson/Steinberger not this for sale

Really thank you very much and I wait for its answer

until soon

sebastian

sebastian.profesor@gmail.com

www.myspace.com/patagoniarecords

you sell this screw or you know where sell this screws??.. in the internet page of Gibson/Steinberger not this for sale

Hello Sebastian,

all Steinberger replacement parts of the current products are exclusively sold by "Gibson authorized repair facilities". This might be a problem in South America, where Gibson even doesn't have an official dealer. I have no idea how to solve this, other than finding such an authorized repair shop in USA which is able to provide the parts and sell them to Chile.

Bernd

Ok Bernd.. thanks for you help...

I will continue looking for of all ways

Gibson not this for sale ...

Thanks any way....

until soon!!!!...

(excuseme my english...)

Atte

Sebastian From Chile

www.myspace.com/sebastianmusico

www.myspace.com/patagoniarecords

Hello Sebastian,

all Steinberger replacement parts of the current products are exclusively sold by "Gibson authorized repair facilities". This might be a problem in South America, where Gibson even doesn't have an official dealer. I have no idea how to solve this, other than finding such an authorized repair shop in USA which is able to provide the parts and sell them to Chile.

Bernd

Archived