Gibson Brands Forums

Osama Bin Laden is dead

cavsrock08

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure it's hard to figure out if the 7 foot tall Arab with the huge beard pulling around a dialysis machine you just shot was the one you meant to shoot.

I was saying something like this at work this morning, I hope in the long run they did get him. Its only 72 virgins, btw and even if they were girls it would suck having awkward "funtime" with 72 virgins...totally not be fun, I would ask for 35 virgins and 36 sluts to make it more fun! Of course they would push the results for this to the front of the line, DNA testing doesn't take that long to complete if you have a front of the line ticket. As for people making a shrine, if we was really going to be a Martyr to the Islamic extremists they would make statues or shrines of him anyways. I really would have liked to see him hang or something like Saddam, but something tells me if they had of gotten him alive we wouldnt be hearing about it till sometime in December after they had tortured the crap outta him.

While Al Queda was a real organisation, the cause was not. The man who claimed the cause and lies is now dead. Terrorism, murder, and lies will always exist. I think it accurate to say that Al Queda is now dead.

I admire your attempt to break it down for us in the simplest form but this isn't some crazy Charlie Manson and his family being dealt with here. These guys are well funded and have a pretty strong agenda. I doubt this is the last we hear of them.

I admire your attempt to break it down for us in the simplest form but this isn't some crazy Charlie Manson and his family being dealt with here. These guys are well funded and have a pretty strong agenda. I doubt this is the last we hear of them.

I have been asking a lot of people at our American Manufacturers there opinion on it, and interestingly enough the majority of them felt the same way, a few were even more concerned as they figure this might incite more attacks now, extremist are well just that...extreme.

Where are the pics? I find it odd that they buried him at sea.

I hate war and I hate killing, but I have no problem at all celebrating the death of this man. Pure evil. Good riddance to bad garbage.

My most heartfelt appreciation to the troops who pulled this off.

Pics are faked. The real ones have yet to be released.

Anyone else notice they timed the press release to be at the same time as the "reveal" on The Apprentice?

/chuckle

That'll teach Trump to run for president....[lol]

A big plus is that hard drives, CDs and DVDs with intelligence were recovered from the compound.

Yes, they will continue to fight but so will we,

I hope the information they find leads them to the guy that pretty much had already succeeded Osama.

Frankly I don't like that the press is already pushing fear on us, damned wait 1 fu*king day.

I was delighted that our president left fear out of his speech.

[thumbup][biggrin] Give this man a shiny new Gibson!...best gag I've heard for ages.. [biggrin] Well done sir.. [laugh]

Nahhhh, I say give a shiny new Gibson (of their choice) to each, on the Seal Team, who carried out their

orders, so remarkably well! Way to go Navy!! (And, everyone else, involved!)

CB

I was unaware that Obama shot him. Barack jumped down out of a helicopter, screamed "Yippie Ki Aye Mother****er" and then shot Bin Laden?

I must have missed that part, I don't watch MSNBC

Do I detect some Sour Grapes? Are you saying Obama Didn't give the order? Are you saying the Navy Seals decided to do a covert operation without the consent of the CIA or the Office of the President? If a Bomb went through his roof and we found him dead, or if he was killed in a fire fight with ground troops you'd have a point, but there's no question, this was a really cool Navy Seal operation that was brought about by the Obama Administrations diligent efforts, and Ordered by the President himself.

You'll just have to like that.

A little more news I got..

The team the did the operation and the intelligence was made up of special forces from all 4 braches of the military, and the best guy for the command of this (I suck remembering names) was stationed in Iraq at the time. Obama after taking office, had them reassigned to the afganistan/pakistan theatre, where they gathered the intel and planned the operation.

The operation was filmed and Obama watched it as it happened.

I can't believe Gibson didn't take down this thread already.

Gibson is an AMERICAN company, which represents the best of America. It does not get much more American than Gibson.

God bless America, and God Bless Gibson Guitars.

I vote we take the old Egyptian approach and have his name never spoken again. Let him and everything he stood for be meaningless. No recognition. Render his efforts futile. Impossible I know but to me it would be the ultimate revenge and strike to his ego that he not even be considered a part of history... Not worth remembering.

I vote we take the old Egyptian approach and have his name never spoken again. Let him and everything he stood for be meaningless. No recognition. Render his efforts futile. Impossible I know but to me it would be the ultimate revenge and strike to his ego that he not even be considered a part of history... Not worth remembering.

Oh, I LIKE this idea!!

NATO should do the same with Qaddafi if that is the goal in Libya. No point in wasting time, money, and lives on his military.

Are you reffering to QADDAFI DUCK the cartoon character ?????

Do I detect some Sour Grapes? Are you saying Obama Didn't give the order? Are you saying the Navy Seals decided to do a covert operation without the consent of the CIA or the Office of the President? If a Bomb went through his roof and we found him dead, or if he was killed in a fire fight with ground troops you'd have a point, but there's no question, this was a really cool Navy Seal operation that was brought about by the Obama Administrations diligent efforts, and Ordered by the President himself.

This operation was not effected by a lone order giver, not by 6 Seals as the 'reporters' would have us believe. It was effected by 10 years of dogged determination and thousands of good people doing their job to locate the @*(^*$&^, and hundreds of folks who put those 6 seals in his living room.

Let us not forget the one who initiated the search. A search of 10 years begins with a single order. "Find him, arrest him or kill him."

No, one person does not deserve all the credit.

To add to this,

the risk was still huge, if something went wrong or an International incident occurred Obama would be in the hot seat and you probably would not hear much on the team that executed the plan.

This ain't the movies, ordering an assassination has never been popular no matter who the target is. Clinton and Bush did not go for it. Obama did despite that the target was less relevant.

To me this is a time when all Americans and all the world for that matter should rejoice on a well executed operation.

Look at waht is going on on some countries, people are tired of these tyrans that poison their minds and souls and offer no progress or future. This operation could not come at a better time IMO.

Archived