Gibson Brands Forums

Osama Bin Laden is dead

cavsrock08

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woo.. more killing.... Pardon my lack of enthusiasm.

Better him than 99.99% of people, but still.. I have a certain distaste for war, not that I'm under the illusion it'll ever stop or anything.

I am shocked he lived this long. Thought he had pretty poor health and living in caves could not have helped that. They say he was killed. Wonder if it was drones or special forces?

Anyway, good news. Now we can pack up and start bringing our soldiers home.

I am shocked he lived this long. Thought he had pretty poor health and living in caves could not have helped that. They say he was killed. Wonder if it was drones or special forces?

Yeah cause al queda will just disappear with bin laden dead. :rolleyes:

Wishful thinking. Not gonna happen for a while

"we worked this hard and got him, let's keep pushing"

Hell yeah, I'm glad to hear this news this weekend. My Uncle was killed in a work accident on Saturday and today Bin Laden was killed. This could only get better if I won the lotto. As a Veteran, I'm glad that all of my fellow brothers and sisters in the service can celebrate this one.

I hope and pray this effectively puts an end to this enemy who is al queda. It is possible.

I applaude our government on this one. The president has made it very clear that The United States has entered Pakistan for the purpose of fighting our enemy.

Wether it is Pakistan, Afganistan, or anywhere else, if an enemy of war is in your borders, we are willing to get him. It is clear that Obama has left the door open for peace, while at the same time sending a message that harboring an enemy will not be tolerated.

To quote Jack Nicholson's Joker..."I'm Glad You're Dead"

If hippies are glad you're dead, you might be Osama Bin Laden.

Now let's prop him up in his coffin at the Statue of Liberty's feet with a sign on his chest!

I do hope they come up with some DNA proof

Archived