Gibson Brands Forums

Chinese Democracy release date finally set - pity we won't hear Slash

gianni

"Chinese Democracy" will happen when there is a democracy in China. don't you guys get the joke? chinese democracy is something that will never happen..... whether you're talking about an album or a political situation. it's Axle just making a play on words. the album will never happen. it's his way of saying "when pigs fly".

About the Camaro' date=' since before the new Mustang was released to the press as a concept. The new Mustang was released in 2005. I finally gave up and got a 08 Mustang.

Don't mind the date on the pic, this was taken 3 months ago. I traded in one of my Camaro's for this ride. I love it!!!

[/quote']

It is fun car to drive. I had an opportunity to drive the Mustang Shelby GT for a week. It was for a magazine review. It was a blast to drive. It actually was a little too powerful. It was hard not to spin the wheels wehn accelerating from a complete stop.

I agree with most here I don't believe at this point that William can even afford to put it out but I believe there were three tunes on it so far that I really liked though(there was a time)seems to be the only real true to the Gun-N-Roses tone at all,though I too have heard and heard release date after release date and then the faithful nothing,but thats alright I don't need to buy it now I've every song there will be on the album so far burnt to disc,and even Axle himself said it won't be that good.

I wish the guy well but too many factors make it kind of doomed from the get go even if it does come out,first of all his attitude and bloated ego use to be his only defect but he's let that spill out from his personal life to his music career,I also know that all that can be read about those problems are true as I met him when I lived in his home town of Lafayette Indiana and they hadn't even hit the hight of their glory yet(well that may not be true,as it was 1988)but either way I really was not left with a good opinion of the guy even if he once was a local.

And look how long its taken for him to publicly mend fences with his friend Izzy,with that said I don't hate the guy but am not surprised as to the things that went wrong in his career and personal life,and all of this kind of leads into the next point I'll get at.

The eighties and nineties are over,and what has happened within those years and the here and now well those bands of the 80's and 90's dropped the ball Rock&Roll is now dead and I don't believe its ever going to be revived once again no one has to agree with me on this but the proof is in the pudding most of these musicians of the 80' and 90's era are now finding it hard to do much but levitate towards the country music market.

And with the exception of a few bands that have avid and loyal followings,filling venues has become almost impossible,making it a requirement for multiple bands to play on the same bill and people aren't interested in paying to see bands their not really interested in nor do they like and have to pay the extra cash to see them,the here and now G-N-R had a time of selling out large venues here in the states and had to fall out to regroup in 2007,so to end my long winded B.S. I don't look to see it come out,and Axle himself eluded to this thought in the G-N-R official website (I believe he made this statement earlier this year);)

"Chinese Democracy" will happen when there is a democracy in China. don't you guys get the joke? chinese democracy is something that will never happen..... whether you're talking about an album or a political situation. it's Axle just making a play on words. the album will never happen. it's his way of saying "when pigs fly".

AXEL isnt that clever and stupid at the time...

(he's the kind of guy mediocre enough that he cant even be a perfect stupid)

I agree with most here I don't believe at this point that William can even afford to put it out but I believe there were three tunes on it so far that I really liked though(there was a time)seems to be the only real true to the Gun-N-Roses tone at all' date='though I too have heard and heard release date after release date and then the faithful nothing,but thats alright I don't need to buy it now I've every song there will be on the album so far burnt to disc,and even Axle himself said it won't be that good.

I wish the guy well but too many factors make it kind of doomed from the get go even if it does come out,first of all his attitude and bloated ego use to be his only defect but he's let that spill out from his personal life to his music career,I also know that all that can be read about those problems are true as I met him when I lived in his home town of Lafayette Indiana and they hadn't even hit the hight of their glory yet(well that may not be true,as it was 1988)but either way I really was not left with a good opinion of the guy even if he once was a local.

And look how long its taken for him to publicly mend fences with his friend Izzy,with that said I don't hate the guy but am not surprised as to the things that went wrong in his career and personal life,and all of this kind of leads into the next point I'll get at.

The eighties and nineties are over,and what has happened within those years and the here and now well those bands of the 80's and 90's dropped the ball Rock&Roll is now dead and I don't believe its ever going to be revived once again no one has to agree with me on this but the proof is in the pudding most of these musicians of the 80' and 90's era are now finding it hard to do much but levitate towards the country music market.

And with the exception of a few bands that have avid and loyal followings,filling venues has become almost impossible,making it a requirement for multiple bands to play on the same bill and people aren't interested in paying to see bands their not really interested in nor do they like and have to pay the extra cash to see them,the here and now G-N-R had a time of selling out large venues here in the states and had to fall out to regroup in 2007,so to end my long winded B.S. I don't look to see it come out,and Axle himself eluded to this thought in the G-N-R official website (I believe he made this statement earlier this year)default_eusa_wall.gif

rock and roll is dead? how many times have we heard that? AT LEAST once a decade since it started.

50s: The Doo- wop explosion

60s: right before the Beatles

70s: Disco

80s: when the hair band thing got REALLY watered down

90s: when it all turned to nu-metal

00s: the super-pop explosion and everyone going towards more polished looks.

Archived