Gibson Brands Forums

Trailer Park Boys

Tim Plains

Anybody here a fan...or heard of the show, for that matter?

If you haven't, it's a Canadian TV show that takes place on the east coast.

Basically, it's about three friends who in a trailer park, their lives as dope growers, and the crap they go through.

It's like a reality show, but it's not real.

Anyways, by far my favorite TV show.

The first four seasons are absolutely hilarious!

After that, it started dying down and isn't as funny.

I used to watch it faithfully. I loved all of them, they were great characters. I love how Julian always had that drink in his hand. Did you see the episode where they got into a car accident? Sure enough, Julian emerges with his drink in his hand, not a drop missing LOL

Or the episode with the shopping carts? Funny stuff! I haven't watched it for a few years now tho' as I don't get that channel anymore.

Sorry, I find it, along with Corner Gas unwatchable. I tried a few times but I just cant get into those shows.

The last great Canadian television show was The Trouble With Tracy in the early 70's...Im kidding.

I love Canada and I am a very proud Canuck, but our tv shows are an embarrassment.

Alex Lifeson of RUSH was on Trailer Park Boys was he not?

btw....Nice to hear from you again Gillian!

That car is awesome. Its got too many doors, though.

Looks just like the car they used in the Christmas special before Ricky got his hands on it.

Lifeson was on the show. He was abducted and treated like sh*t. O:)

At the end, Bubbles got to go on stage and play Closer to the Heart.

I haven't watched it for a few years now tho' as I don't get that channel anymore.

I don't watch it when it airs. I can't stand commercials and just buy the DVD sets.

Archived